Features and specifications:
1. FILTER MORE: Filters up to 2000 liters of natural fresh water without using any chemicals. 2000L clean and drinkable water in a backpack on the go.
2. VERSATILE DESIGN: Easily set up a DIY filtration system by soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag, collapsible bottle or bucket. Or drink directly from water source like a straw.
3. BACKFLUSHING WITH EASE: Threads on filter both sides. A handy 28mm threads bottle can be screwed on water filter outlet for backwashing.
4. Reliable filtering result: 0.1 micron membrane ensures 99.999999% removal rate of bacteria. TUV and SGS testing reports.
5. Superior material: FDA approved. Impact resistance and ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Lifespan can be extended by backwash.
Good choice for camping, hiking, fishing, scouting, travel, military, survival use, or emergence supplies.
Multiple Uses Options
For Personal Use
Multiple Ways for Group Use
Miniwell portable water filter L630 uses 0.1-micron ultrafiltration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which is effective against 99.99999% waterborne bacteria. The whole filtering process is physical filtration. Bacteria can not pass through the tiny hole on the membrane.
TUV and SGS Approved
Filter lifespan can be extended by backwash.
Backflush can rinse away impurities that the membrane has filtered from the water. Threads on filter both sides. A handy 28mm threads bottle can be screwed on the filter’s water outlet for backwashing. You don’t need to keep a syringe on the go anymore.
1) When the flow rate slows, Miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Please use clean water only while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the Miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution or mouthwash to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3 years.
More Ways to Use
Attach to a disposable plastic bag.
The handy plastic bag becomes a reservoir immediately.
You can create your own gravity filtration system instantly.
Attach to 28 mm standard disposable water bottle
Most threads on pop or soda bottles are 28 mm diameter.
Attach to bucket
A compact size water filter is convenient to carry.
1) Miniwell personal water filter L630 with tip cap
2) Bucket or plastic bag connector
3) Hose clip
4) Silicone hose